How to find your accurate map reference
- Go to http://maps.google.com/ (the page opens in a new browser window)
- Use the scroll and zoom tools to EXACTLY locate your church on the map (zoom in close for best accuracy).
- RIGHT CLICK your church's exact location on the map and choose "What's Here" from the list of options that appears
- A grey circle will now be displayed on the map:
- And if you look at the bottom of the page, you'll see a box with the address and coordinates:
- Now click on the coordinates and the same coordinates will appear in the top left corner of the page:
- You need the second line, which looks like 35.281822, -86.376703 and this can be copied and pasted into your Church Portal Dashboard
This website is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.